Delivering for our Community
As your respresentative in the Cook Labor Government I am proud to be delivering for our community.
Explore my interactive map of the Forrestfield electorate to find out more about what I have delivered and commitments that we can look forward to including:
- an $86 million grade separation at Roe Highway and Kalamunda Road Intersection;
- a $10 million upgrade to Darling Range Sports College with a $12 million stage 2 upgrade on the way;
- a $22 million state-of-the-art new Forrestfield Police Station;
- a $60 million Community Hub, including an aquatic centre at the new train station in High Wycombe; and
- infill sewerage for Kenwick.